29 Mar Material Requirements Planning Controller (m/f/d)
Posted at 10:02h in Career
Scope of Duties
- Assure continuous material availability combined with continuous stock control in order to reach optimum stock levels.
- Avoid line stops caused by missing material.
- Have accurate and up to date information about material availability status, cooperate with purchasing, planning and operation to avoid / solve shortage situations.
- Keep close contact with dedicated suppliers, follow up all supplier delivery issues
- Keep track on schedules and document supplier confirmations and commitments
- Keep track on all inbound deliveries in transit.
- Create supplier scheduling agreements
- Follow the instructions and fulfill the orders of Advanced MRPC, MRPC group manager and plant PC&L Manager in matters not mentioned in this document
- Maintain MM settings in SAP
- Check (revise if needed) all supplier schedules and control supplier backlog status every week.
- Get written confirmation for all schedules for middle and long term
- Assure that all suppliers deliver in optimal frequency and requested timing
- Keep inventory on optimal (predefined target) level in days of coverage. Follow up the actual stock levels daily
- Help to keep stock data accuracy
- Inform planning and all related areas about possible material shortages minimum 5 days prior the occurrence. In case of critical situations start escalation process according to the actual information in time, look for alternative solutions in case of shortage situations
- Evaluate and measure supplier delivery perfromance according to the defined rating elements
- Education: Any degree in economy, commercials, purchasing, or logistics
- Work Experience Min. 1-2 years experience in logistics/procurement
- Special Skills and Experiences:
- Necessary language knowledge:
- English in writing and oral
- German preferred
- Other special knowledge, courses and requirements
- Microsoft Office
- SAP or any other ERP system
- 13th monthly performance-based bonus
- 14th monthly attendance based bonus
- Home office on Mondays and Fridays
- Flexible working hours
Fuba Automotive Electronics Kft.
Human Resources – Noemi Cserpan
Vásártér utca 10.
HU 9700 Szombathely